Ryan Posted May 1, 2016 Share Posted May 1, 2016 This thread is for people whom have just received trial, or have been trial for a while. You're probably sitting thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, I wonder when I'll be given Moderator." That's great! Keep thinking about that and try your hardest to get there, as long as you don't mess up, you will! There have been a lot of Trial Mods coming on the forums and asking for their promotion, but it doesn't work like that. Sugar decides when you're getting promoted by surveying the other staff or Head-Admins on your behavior, and makes his decision off of the facts and information he's given, in short, it could happen when ever, just be ready and work for it! So instead of coming on the forums and making a thread, please read this first. Keep up the great work and effort, you'll be there in no time. To address another issue: When users are accepted to become staff, most of them grind out sits, or just take every single one that pops up, I've been told this by Blacnova, and I've told Vermin. Do not rush it, take your time! If you just spam sits or take every single one too often, you'll get bored and never want to claim one ever again, I ignored my warning and I regret it, Blacnova was right. Just don't give up, don't work too hard, but put in your greatest effort and you'll be there soon, Good luck! - Hops Hops4Admin2k16 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1828-notice-to-trial-moderators/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts