Minion King

Sewer

Before Minions there was the Baby King. The only thing that the Baby King had to defend his fellow babies was a Crowbar, and unfortunately, that goes the same way with the Minions and the Minion King. Has all that health, but nothing to actually deal damage with.

I propose a perk/talent that could be purchased with Talent Points or earned through leveling. This perk would grant the Minion King the Fart SBC Cannon. What the weapon would be capable of is producing server shattering farts, sharts, and other ass secretions that are louder than the regular Fart Gun from the pressing of left click. Anyone within a close range of the gun takes damage due to the destructive sound waves.

The right click of the function could be held to charge up the Self Shit function that is seen on the regular fart gun. Charging it has the ability to make an explosion that will propel him forward like the Ziggs once released at the right time, but holding for too long could damage the Minion King and rip himself a new one and cause a massive damaging explosion around him.

I feel this would be ample reward for staying alive long enough to kill Gru multiple times without being RDMed. (Perhaps he could assist with a PD raid 👀)

Please let me know what you think of this suggestion.