Salted Seabass Posted April 20, 2016 Share Posted April 20, 2016 jk I'm not quitting but I will be going on a plane 2 am in the morning and I'll be gone for about 2 weeks. So I hope the server stays ok and I hope all of you have a great April break, ttygl Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1743-quitting/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted April 20, 2016 Share Posted April 20, 2016 Ily bye Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1743-quitting/#findComment-9896 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted April 20, 2016 Share Posted April 20, 2016 you dont even get on anyway fam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1743-quitting/#findComment-9899 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sweg Posted April 20, 2016 Share Posted April 20, 2016 I've never actually seen you on, but have a fun trip! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1743-quitting/#findComment-9904 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now