Bo Jack Posted December 14, 2021 Share Posted December 14, 2021 Was curious to see if TITSrp wanted any more developers on the team? I have a B.S. in Computer Engineering and know a bit of Lua but of course would learn more. I like to code in my off time so this would be fun for me  (also familiar with Git) 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17370-developer-applications/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bo Jack Posted December 14, 2021 Author Share Posted December 14, 2021 2 hours ago, HIDDEN said: I am not a staff but if you wanna develop I think the best thing to do is dm kdawg on discord. He'll probably ask to see some previous work, especially anything related to gmod or lua. I'm pretty sure you also have to sign a NDA for legal reasons so you gotta be old enough. Other than that kdawg pays his gmod developers more money than my actual job so if you get really good and efficient at developing stuff you'll probably be rewarded for doing so. I also heard that for the first few months you're not really doing whatever you're kinda just fixing bugs and optimizing stuff to get a feel for the codebase and then you get a lot more freedom but like I said i'm not a developer. Â Either way good luck, remember you can always bribe him with doordash! I've PM'ed him, thanks for the info. Also have taken note of doordash lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17370-developer-applications/#findComment-119539 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted December 15, 2021 Share Posted December 15, 2021 6 hours ago, Bo Jack said: I've PM'ed him, thanks for the info. Also have taken note of doordash lol could i get that doordash? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17370-developer-applications/#findComment-119548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bo Jack Posted December 17, 2021 Author Share Posted December 17, 2021 On 12/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, Yung PussyBanger said: could i get that doordash? send me that addy i gotchu my boy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17370-developer-applications/#findComment-119618 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now