V.I.P Glitch

Are you the person I heard the admin Blacnova ask the owner about on The ts.

Ok so can you provide any more information, don't take this the wrong way but as of right now this looks like a scam.

Why?

1. You are first person I have even know of with this issue.

2. You only have two hours on the server and joined today.

3. How did you get the money? It's impossible to make the money in 2 hours so either you donated for it or you were given it. If you donated why not just buy VIP and if someone gaben(bless) you it can you please provide a steamcommunity link.

4. It would have gave a global message in chat saying you bought it and you could have used it as proof, if any staff saw this please comment bellow that they did.

Ok so can you provide any more information, don't take this the wrong way but as of right now this looks like a scam.

Why?

3. How did you get the money? It's impossible to make the money in 2 hours so either you donated for it or you were given it. If you donated why not just buy VIP and if someone gaben(bless) you it can you please provide a steamcommunity link.

4. It would have gave a global message in chat saying you bought it and you could have used it as proof, if any staff saw this please comment bellow that they did.

This happens to alot of people XD

Why?

Which part?

Why?

"It's literally one line of code that sets you to the usergroup VIP"

~Sugar

Why?

Which part?

Getting the VIP lol

It simply cannot happen. That's not how it works. All the code does is check to see if you have $5,000,000. If you have it, you have the option to buy it. When you buy it, it checks again if you have 5,000,000 and then it will remove your money, console will promote you and then display a message in everyone's screen.

There is not one chance it "sometimes works and sometimes doesn't" because once it checks twice that you're a valid player + you have the money, the rest of the code will run. So in short, if it takes your money, everything else will follow.