Goon Related jobs

MF BREADMAN

So after a day of RPing a madman who fed his pets people i have an idea for some goon related jobs
The Headcrab
The headcrab's goal in life is to hop on someones head and make them a headcrab zombie

OBJECTIVE 
Make as many Headcrab Zombies as possible
Mechanics
The headcrab has a choice upon spawn on which Crab they will be
Poison Makes a Posion zombie that has no additional headcrabs and is hardier then normal downside is that it is slower as well and runs when shot
Fast headcrab makes a fast zombie and is very quick downside is they die rapidly
Basic makes a basic zombie Nothing special about them
once a player is Crab'd they will be given 10 or so secs to escape the headcrabs maw or die and have a new zombie made.

The Lich
Similar to the Necromancer The Lich resurrects people however he makes loyal goons that carry out his will
OBJECTIVE
Create Goons with your Lich Staff and begin a massacre 
Mechanics
Only spawns goons from tombstones. Possibly has a swep where he can command his goons or they just follow him and don't attack his party

The Lich is not exactly a welcome figure and had to be constantly stealthy or risk being killed

Once the lich has at least 5 goons he becomes a Lich Lord and gains some more health and armor

The Infected

The infected is a humannoid entity who's out to cause an infected uprising
OBJECTIVE 
Survive till night to begin a slaughter and retreat to sewers to evolve

Mechanics 
The infected is so sensitive to light that they can not stand it and spawn in sewers 
Sewer lord and the Infected are friends so they let each other be
The infected becomes stronger at night (Hp 75-125 Ap 0->75) And can slaughter people to evolve to a stonger form (125->180 Hp 75 -> 120 Ap)

The infected has a %20 percent chance to infect someone with the Sewer Virus making them Photosensitive and forced to sewers until it passes

• Like 1

This would be fun but would be pretty chaotic if people could just become it, what if 30 seconds before a goon attack people get a notification somewhere on screen that they could participate in a goon attack, anybody who agrees becomes a random goon? Turning the goon attack into an actual event 

1 hour ago, Zesty said:

This would be fun but would be pretty chaotic if people could just become it, what if 30 seconds before a goon attack people get a notification somewhere on screen that they could participate in a goon attack, anybody who agrees becomes a random goon? Turning the goon attack into an actual event 

That is a good point 
I think the implementation of these jobs should be similar to a legacy job or even like randomly
Also i think that should we allow people to become a goon they should xp for making kills and stopping hunters

Edited by SMPL | JailBREAD

3 minutes ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

That is a good point 
I think the implementation of these jobs should be similar to a legacy job or even like randomly
Also i think that should we allow people to become a goon they should xp for making kills and stopping hunters

honestly I'd like it as a legacy job

9 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

yesssss YESSSSSSSSSS these ideas are amazing jailbread you really are a true goon visionary, I personally feel like the lich may be encroaching a little to much on what makes necromancer great, and people might mistake the player headcrabs for npc headcrabs and just rdm them, but other than that these are fine suggestions!

wouldn't it make sense for it to be KOS? 

29 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I guess, but I think then it'll just get pummeled constantly, I think it's a neat idea but I think maybe an antlion or an antlion guard would work better, or maybe even a zombie which can affect other players

The idea is that the Headcrab has to exercise caution and be stealthy Similiar to a SK once they latch on they control a zombie goon