Quest tokens not given

MF BREADMAN

did u do a quest prior to this one?, this commonly happens to me when i do most of my quest back to back, it dosent even show up me getting the rewards half the time, like chem tokens, proc tokens, or event tokens, but they pop up in my inv. If u check the f4 menu they should be there

1 hour ago, Extinct Species said:

did u do a quest prior to this one?, this commonly happens to me when i do most of my quest back to back, it dosent even show up me getting the rewards half the time, like chem tokens, proc tokens, or event tokens, but they pop up in my inv. If u check the f4 menu they should be there

Checked f4 even now its not there

Last quest was like 5 mins from that point

34 minutes ago, SMPL | JailBREAD said:

Checked f4 even now its not there

Last quest was like 5 mins from that point

if you relog the tokens will be there, weird bug where it registers that you complete the quest but doesn’t give you the message. 

Is this a joke post or am i missing something?

"Extract 10 spirt jars to get 77 suga dollas" you had 78 suga dollars once you completed the quest and claimed it your suga dollars went up to 155.

Edited The only thing i could really tell by your video was that there was a visual glitched when you were extracting and the server was trying to catch up with the number's

Edited by Major monkey

20 hours ago, Sticks said:

if you relog the tokens will be there, weird bug where it registers that you complete the quest but doesn’t give you the message. 

Odd

20 hours ago, Major monkey said:

Is this a joke post or am i missing something?

"Extract 10 spirt jars to get 77 suga dollas" you had 78 suga dollars once you completed the quest and claimed it your suga dollars went up to 155.

Edited The only thing i could really tell by your video was that there was a visual glitched when you were extracting and the server was trying to catch up with the number's

read the quest tokens bit mate