WP | Almedi TOPKEK (tradin Posted May 31, 2015 Share Posted May 31, 2015 So I was looking to buy some stuff from the shop, my card is working with paypal for some reason now so I was wondering if I would be able to give a game worth that much money for credits on the donate page. Thanks :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/160-donate-a-game-in-place-of-paypal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 31, 2015 Share Posted May 31, 2015 I don't accept games since I have every single game in the world that I ever needed, sorry ): Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/160-donate-a-game-in-place-of-paypal/#findComment-672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
WP | Almedi TOPKEK (tradin Posted May 31, 2015 Author Share Posted May 31, 2015 So I was looking to buy some stuff from the shop, my card is working with paypal for some reason now so I was wondering if I would be able to give a game worth that much money for credits on the donate page. Thanks :) I just got it to work actually so its fine now lol :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/160-donate-a-game-in-place-of-paypal/#findComment-674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now