Iron Posted November 6, 2020 Share Posted November 6, 2020 A while ago I was making fun of Fuel and being disrespectful on discord and got a correct ban from the discord and I recently remembered this server existed and came to apologize for being a dick I know this is realllllllllly late but I don't think I apologized before this will be the last time I interact with this server until I get a pc. I'm sorry to Fuel for being rude as fuck. That's all I have to say. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14893-really-late-with-this/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Iron Posted November 8, 2020 Author Share Posted November 8, 2020 On 11/5/2020 at 9:02 PM, mcdonalds wifi said: Fuel is banned from the forums but I passed this onto him and he says he 100% accepts your apology. He also notes that he ended up being one of the people who wanted you to come back to the server. ok Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14893-really-late-with-this/#findComment-100828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now