Suggestion dump

Fuel

1. So, my first suggestion is that if you have a Hitman CC considering that we've cleared up it's okay to request hits on a certain person as long as it's not targetting, it doesn't make sense that technically you can abuse the ICU perk to get an advantage during raids as Hitman CC's can raid when they have a hit and are allowed to interact with ents. My suggestion is that if you have a hitman target inside a base, it's the same as all mercenary jobs and even as a hitman CC if you choose to raid the base to kill your target, you may not interact with entities within the base and if you die, you would have to wait 20 minutes.

2. Master Stalker as per the MOTD is allowed to break NLR on their assigned target only. Since it's a job permitted to basically Mass NLR on their target as when they die by their target, they can continually come back to raid the base? Even if they are only permitted to raid to pursue job functions, it's still stupid and even Isaac told me it's not intended behavior. Walter the Assaulter also agreed it's a pretty obscure rule that could easily be misinterpreted. It should either be changed to fit that it cannot break NLR to pursue job function raids, and must wait 20 mins if the person is basing, or they are permitted to break NLR period. If they are permitted to break NLR period, that's super scuffed.

7 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

I think what the MOTD is referring here is the same thing that is applied to sharks and sewer lords, all three of these classes cannot generally raid however they can break nlr on their target if for example the target is at fountain, kills the stalker and then the stalker comes back. Since master stalkers can ONLY raid their target I guess they technically could break NLR, but also keep in mind after 3 minutes if they die or their target dies they get a new target, so it's only 3 minutes of NLR which isn't that big of a deal IMO but yeah I definitely think this rule should be more clearly expanded

I don't think sharks and sewer lord are a good example as they are not jobs permitted to raid as they are not assigned a target to pursue job functions they just generally kill people invading their play area. So as sewer lord since trespassing is raiding you can't go inside someones base and destroy their ents and shit. Same as sharks, although they can break NLR to kill their targets in sewers. I appreciate the input though

Edited by Fuel

4 hours ago, Fuel said:

1. So, my first suggestion is that if you have a Hitman CC considering that we've cleared up it's okay to request hits on a certain person as long as it's not targetting, it doesn't make sense that technically you can abuse the ICU perk to get an advantage during raids as Hitman CC's can raid when they have a hit and are allowed to interact with ents. My suggestion is that if you have a hitman target inside a base, it's the same as all mercenary jobs and even as a hitman CC if you choose to raid the base to kill your target, you may not interact with entities within the base and if you die, you would have to wait 20 minutes.

2. Master Stalker as per the MOTD is allowed to break NLR on their assigned target only. Since it's a job permitted to basically Mass NLR on their target as when they die by their target, they can continually come back to raid the base? Even if they are only permitted to raid to pursue job functions, it's still stupid and even Isaac told me it's not intended behavior. Walter the Assaulter also agreed it's a pretty obscure rule that could easily be misinterpreted. It should either be changed to fit that it cannot break NLR to pursue job function raids, and must wait 20 mins if the person is basing, or they are permitted to break NLR period. If they are permitted to break NLR period, that's super scuffed.

I disagree with both ideas, but I do think you did a pretty good job of putting them out there. Master stalker is supposed to stalk their target no matter what, and like Ben said, they switch targets after three minutes.