Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My steam name: Daboss0280

IGN: Daboss0280

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:193548712

 

Why was I warned/banned? "Propspam/trying to crash the server"

Why should I be unwarned/unbanned? : I never tried to crash the server. I love this server. I've been playing on it for a while. I will admit I was propspamming. I was spawning the washer prop. I do not believe (I am not sure) that the washer prop has many polys in it. It is not a very detailed prop. I will take a few day ban for propspam. But I never once tried to crash this server.

 

Who warned/banned me and for how long?: Spartan banned me originally for a week. It was later upgraded to a perma "for mario" is what it said.

Evidence: I sadly was not recording at the time. So I have no evidence.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13582-perm-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...