Sniper Glint/Glare

Bm66771

I found a workshop addon that adds a glare to the sniper scope when aiming in to the opposing target.I feel if we added this addon to the server it would add a element of realism and balance since the sniper's are pretty powerful.So for example if I have a hit on me and the hitman is using a sniper he shoots and hits me but I dont die I can turn around and see the glint of his sniper and know his position so I can counter his fire effectively instead of just standing there and taking hits not knowing were he is.It also lets me know who hit me so I dont accidentally kill the wrong person.

Here is the link to the addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2073195865&searchtext=sniper+glint

• Like 2

+1 This would be useful for folk who are just vibing and to help them at least fight back against would be rdmers or hitmen. THis also helps during revolts and basically any engagement.

• Like 1

+1 This would improve the realism aspect of the game. With this you actually have a chance against snipers, if they’re on the roof hidden and you’re down below, it’s very unlikely that you kill him before he kills you. Also, as Bm said this could help users against hitmen, possibly assassins.