Golden List Changed Locations

V3rgE

Golden List is a phenomenal perk that I've been using a lot for bounty hunting, just as anyone does. Although a couple of days ago after switching my gang, grinding to help get Bogger gang to level 60 for it, and then only getting to use Golden List for a couple of days, the Golden List perk was moved out of gang perks and into personal talents. For me I was devastated. I'm currently level 40 and have 3 talent points that I've had a hard time on deciding on how to spend. But with this change, the Golden List talent is a must once again for me. But the problem is that the talent costs 4 talent points... With no future talent points coming in, I'm forced to re-roll my talent points in order to get the Golden List talent as I love playing as bounty hunter with it. But this re-roll costs a whole lotta cash ($4mil or 200 suga), that I didn't need to spend before to get this perk as I had already grinded with my gang to get it.

So what I'm proposing is that users that have been affected by this get some sort of chance to re-roll their talents to adjust to this change by giving every player a "re-roll token" or something along those lines.  I don't see why I should be having to grind up $4 mil when the only thing I want the re-roll for is to get a perk that I already had with my gang but was moved to talents. I think that everyone would benefit from this as many people when they first get on purchase unnecessary talents and end up being stuck with them. I believe that giving everyone one free re-roll would just overall add on to the satisfaction of the players on the server. Thanks for hearing me out.