Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So I'm in a gang with 2 other people that are mostly offline 

I knew a year ago that you would get extra EXP if you were the only one online from your gang (idk if it was intentional) but nowadays I've been getting less EXP for each action even though I'd be the only online player of my gang. 

 

I soloed a previous gang up to level 67 and I used to get 8-9 EXP per farmed Chem barrel but now only get 4-5 EXP, some actions like shielding doors used to give 4-5 EXP now they only give 2 EXP. (that's with the +1exp bonus from reputation) 

 

 

So I got this question. How does EXP work now? Did earning EXP get nerfed or something? Because sure damn it ain't the same way it used to be

 

​​​​​​and I've noticed that my EXP bar for a certain action would be half way full when it decides to give me the reward for filling an EXP bar (the !level talent that gives you 2 T2 crates) and it wouldn't let me get more EXP for that action. is this a bug or an intended change? I vaguely remember the EXP cap was 850 but now it feels much less


I'm 100% exp cap is NOT 850 like it used to be

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13022-earning-exp/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...