TitsRP Posted August 11, 2015 Author Share Posted August 11, 2015 I dont remember what cars i had but the price was about 3 050 000 ish but you have logs so check exacts i guess You had a Lamborghini Reventon which was 2,900,000 and a Porche Tricycle which was 35,000 which is 2,935,000 in total Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-1790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chase Posted August 11, 2015 Share Posted August 11, 2015 I had a 12.5 mill car and me and steve were the only one's on the server that had it so refund at least half please. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-1792 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TerminatorJr1 Posted August 15, 2015 Share Posted August 15, 2015 I lost my prieus due to the cars not coming back and ill like to be refunded please i know its not alot but $ is still $ and im broke right now.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-1885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted April 14, 2016 Author Share Posted April 14, 2016 Bumping for the removal of cars 4/13 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9654 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darksignup Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 All Of MY CARS ARE GONE! like 2m!! pls Refund... Kappa. I had all cars..... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9655 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 I want refund, just message me on steam when you can provide and I'll hop on! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9656 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darksignup Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 Almost all... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9657 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Knowledge Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 I spent about 2 million on all those cars i would like a refund please i am kind of broke now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9658 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 I need a 1m refund, hmu whenever and I'll try to get on :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted April 14, 2016 Share Posted April 14, 2016 i owned like all of the cars, all that money down the drain Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/13-if-your-car-dealer-is-broken-post-here-also-post-here-for-refunds-on-cars/page/3/#findComment-9660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now