(à¸�︡-ï¸ )à¸� Brandon Posted February 17, 2016 Share Posted February 17, 2016 I've been banned for this glitch before. So Let's say you get 3 warnings you're banned for 19 hours you come back. You get 1 warning and you're banned again. I've been banned for about a day and a half and I still have active warns these warns are not decaying. This needs to be reviewed and fixed so this won't screw up players that get 1 warn then are instantly banned for another 19 hours. (also I don't think mine are decaying, need in game assistance whenever anyone with enough power gets anytime) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1295-warn-system-bug/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted February 17, 2016 Share Posted February 17, 2016 That's really odd, I'll look into it with Sugar and see what we can find. Cullen told me earlier that you had two active warnings still. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1295-warn-system-bug/#findComment-6978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted February 17, 2016 Share Posted February 17, 2016 maybe your active warnings only go away within 100 minutes of being online? not 100 minutes if your on or not Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1295-warn-system-bug/#findComment-6985 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now