Suga Vendor Refund Request

Deviljawa

I have never made a thread on a forum before really so forgive me if my syntax and formatting are a mess. However, I talked to a Moderator and they said this was the best course of action for a accidental purchase.

In-Game Name: Deviljawa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47788473

Item Purchased: Custom Weapon Slot (!wepslots command, I believe)

Other Info: from the Suga Vendor for 600 Suga dollars

I'm not requesting a refund of any real money as I really wanted to support the server when I did the purchase... The reason I am requesting this refund is because I misunderstood what the "Custom Weapon Slot" it was talking about did and mistook it for something else (like an idiot). I also purchased the thing I actually wanted afterwords, but I would really appreciate it if the !wepslots command was taken away from me and I got a refund of the 600 Suga Dollars I spent on it if it is at all possible. Sorry for the inconvenience <3

This has been forwarded to the appropriate staff for review. They'll get back to you after investigating.

Thank you dangernuudel! <3

Even if they can't/won't go through with the refund, I'm glad my post has been seen and its being looked at!

That is no issue. I am curious, what did you think it was? I would like to make it clearer to what a player is purchasing just so they don't accidentally buy it and or purchase Suga Dollars just for it.

You should have gotten a refund of 600 Suga + the removal of the shop item!

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

I'm really just an idiot and read "custom weapon slot" and thought that was where I bought a weapon slot for my Custom Class. I realized immediately after purchasing that I misread it and face-palmed.

Thanks for the refund! <3 (and the shop item IS indeed removed)