Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have never made a thread on a forum before really so forgive me if my syntax and formatting are a mess. However, I talked to a Moderator and they said this was the best course of action for a accidental purchase.

 

In-Game Name: Deviljawa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47788473

Item Purchased: Custom Weapon Slot (!wepslots command, I believe)

Other Info: from the Suga Vendor for 600 Suga dollars

 

I'm not requesting a refund of any real money as I really wanted to support the server when I did the purchase... The reason I am requesting this refund is because I misunderstood what the "Custom Weapon Slot" it was talking about did and mistook it for something else (like an idiot). I also purchased the thing I actually wanted afterwords, but I would really appreciate it if the !wepslots command was taken away from me and I got a refund of the 600 Suga Dollars I spent on it if it is at all possible. Sorry for the inconvenience <3

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/12836-suga-vendor-refund-request/
Share on other sites

That is no issue. I am curious, what did you think it was? I would like to make it clearer to what a player is purchasing just so they don't accidentally buy it and or purchase Suga Dollars just for it.

 

You should have gotten a refund of 600 Suga + the removal of the shop item!

 

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...