nanights intro *Edited 2/6/20*

nanights

hecko!

Im nanights. A friendly player that loves to help others! You will see me on just wondering around or doing wittle raids. If I raid a new player I wont do anything but collect money. Well honestly I do that to new and old players lol. I'm always a calm person but I can become serious when need to be. You wont see me do anything unprofessional. I believen education over punishment so when a sit doesnt go in someone's favor they may be upset towards it. I'f I happen to do something that upsets you please do feel to PM me about it and i'd love to get it sorted <3.

I work two jobs, I'm a caretaker and work a grocery story. Im mainly on at nights but on the days I have off I try to play before going to the other. 

I am dyslexic so its hard for me to really explain stuff but I try to correct myself and explain as well as I can! but my spelling and reading isnt the best.

I do hope we all can become friends one day!

• Like 1

people when they get my role: cool

nanights98: :KannaHyper: :KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper:

deadass though, you're a cool ass player to hang around with C:

Mav, why do you have -5 points xD

hecko!

Im nanights. A friendly player that loves to help others! You will see me on just wondering around or doing wittle raids. If I raid a new player I wont do anything but collect money. Well honestly I do that to new and old players lol. I'm always a calm person but I can become serious when need to be. You wont see me do anything unprofessional. I believen education over punishment so when a sit doesnt go in someone's favor they may be upset towards it. I'f I happen to do something that upsets you please do feel to PM me about it and i'd love to get it sorted <3.

I am dyslexic so its hard for me to really explain stuff but I try to correct myself and explain as well as I can! but my spelling and reading isnt the best.

You're a better staff member when you're drunk '3'

people when they get my role: cool

nanights98: :KannaHyper: :KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper::KannaHyper:

deadass though, you're a cool ass player to hang around with C:

Haha I'm glad ^-^ And was honored that you let me in your role!

Mav, why do you have -5 points xD

hecko!

You're a better staff member when you're drunk '3'

What do you meannnn

• Like 1