Bounty System

Georgio (67th Regiment)

In my two days of being a T-Mod, I noticed that a lot of issues come from new players and the bounty system. For experienced players with millions in their pockets its not a big deal to pay off 20 grand. But for a new player, the system is exceedingly harsh and leads to rage quits from people going to jail for 5 minutes over 2 grand. Then they think the server is bad and never come back. I suggest we reduce the punishment non-paid bounties come with, or find an alternative because it's creating too many issues.

Yes people get really really pissed about 5m jail but its the bounty system dude I think you just have gottem some really angry people in sits and if they cant handle 5m of jail then so be it we dont need to change it.

If a player gets pissed off at the server because of that, then they won't stay that long anyways. The bounty works just fine. Of course players with millions of dollars in their pockets are okay considering they actually grind to get that type of money and they stay a while (or they just exploit lol).