Help on out

RickRolled7891

I was wondering what would you guys recommend doing to make this forum more active with more people online and helping people out? This forum seem's kinda dead unless a bug is being reported and the server updates which is amazing but sometimes the forum is just so dead its not even funny. Not trying to start a flaming war or drama but I am generally curious on your opinions and hopefully an admin will see this and help out as well. Thanks again. -Jackson

yea its all about people wanting to put in the effort to reply to shit and actually make a post but if your reporting players or making a staff app that shit gets posted in a instant and this becomes a very active place

You're not wrong. This forum is mainly for

• Changelogs
  • Ban Appeals
  • Moderator Applications
  • Bug Reports
  • Reports on other people

Aside from that, there isn't that much conversation going on. We do have a discord which is active, which acts more like the real forum because of instant updates.

There is also the TitsMC server which is ran by a few community members but any conversation goes into the respected channels in the Discord.

If you have any suggestions to make it more lively then I am all ears. I am not sure if you would want other sections of the forums which do NOT represent TitsRP. This can be things like TitsMC section, Coding, Shitposting, ect.

I did briefly check out other forums to see if we are missing anything and to be honest, most servers have the same forum structure.