Lootboxes still broken after shadow nerf

FriendlyMxdder

I know I have been bitching about lootcrates for a while now, but they're just worthless I keep trying to give them another try to see the current state of them, after they were buffed they were very obviously shadow nerfed because I can't seem to find the changelog of were they were nerfed. As you can see in the video 10 Million worth of lootcrates got me back half of that and 2 processor tokens, I don't even care about making money back from them, most players if not all that open lootcrates in bulk are looking for tokens... Its sort of insane that you have to spend 10m+ to get about 2-4 tokens if you are LUCKY, I'm super surprised that I even got 2 from this opening. Take a look...

Omg why cant i easily get proc tokens anymore! ffs, its not like they intentionally wanna try to nerf procs! Thats just insane, i only want my 500 processors inside my bunziix dupe lookin ass for 24 hours!

it still doesnt seem fair if there is no way to make your money back. he rarely made his money back from those lootboxes, and i havent based yet so im not sure how good procs are so im not gonna comment on that.