woo yeah woo yeah yeah woo Posted January 24, 2016 Share Posted January 24, 2016 I bought VIP a while ago, I was inactive for a long time but now i'm back on this server (still love it :D ) and I was wondering if I could get it back? I have my transaction info from my PayPal if you need it. Get back to me soon! :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1183-hey-want-my-vip-back-please/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted January 24, 2016 Share Posted January 24, 2016 The transaction info would make getting VIP back a whole lot quicker. Speak to Sugar on steam or one of the Head Admins in game. I'm sure they'll give it back! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1183-hey-want-my-vip-back-please/#findComment-6098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted January 24, 2016 Share Posted January 24, 2016 Once you log in, you will have it! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1183-hey-want-my-vip-back-please/#findComment-6099 Share on other sites More sharing options...
woo yeah woo yeah yeah woo Posted January 24, 2016 Author Share Posted January 24, 2016 Once you log in, you will have it! Thanks so much man! This is why I love this server, the staff are all really cool and willing to interact with anyone :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1183-hey-want-my-vip-back-please/#findComment-6101 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now