Scooter Man Posted September 1, 2019 Share Posted September 1, 2019 Your Steam Name: Scooter Man - Old name was Crystic Your in-game name: Can't Remember Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158316967 Why were you warned/banned?: DDOS Threats | Failrp | stealing other players names | Changing name to avoid punishment Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : It's been over 3 years since i have been banned and i was just angry that i was being blamed for deleting my own walls because i didn't want to base with someone and they didn't realise that i used "z", instead they thought i used the remover tool and thought that it was their wall, Also I should be unbanned because I have matured a lot since then and don't make stupid mistakes like that. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Creed GM Kalysta - I was banned permanently Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351803639867768833/617395100116582424/unknown.png Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11787-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scooter Man Posted September 2, 2019 Author Share Posted September 2, 2019 DDoS threats are a pretty serious offense, but people change tremendously in 3 years. +1 for your return, but if anything thing like that were to happen again I'd say your chances at another shot are slim to none. Thanks mate, i have changed and i will stick to not doing anything like that again its not worth it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11787-ban-appeal/#findComment-80588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scooter Man Posted September 2, 2019 Author Share Posted September 2, 2019 DDoS threats are a pretty serious offense, but people change tremendously in 3 years. +1 for your return, but if anything thing like that were to happen again I'd say your chances at another shot are slim to none. Thanks mate, really appreciate it hopefully i get unbanned and meet you on the server you seem quite nice Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11787-ban-appeal/#findComment-80589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts