Unfair models?

Jacket

Would you like this model to stay or be removed?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this model to stay or be removed?

• Keep The chameleons anime Model
    • Remove The chameleons anime Model
    • Keep The Skeleton Model
    • Remove The Skeleton Model

I have used the skeleton model and I would agree that it does has quite an advantage. It may not be quite obvious until you start fighting with/against the skeleton model in the RDM arena for sometime.

Maybe the skeleton model is just harder to see and harder to track in nature. I cannot be too certain. The model does look great though for how quirky it looks for the elitist players out there. I'm not voting against the skeleton model just yet.

As far as the strangely textured anime model I do think it should be removed without a doubt. Of most of the times I have seen players use that model in RP they always seem to have the speed talisman or making it clearly obvious

that they are trying to min/max everything to their advantage. That isn't a problem in itself up until you face against the model and you are gonna see how unfair it feels compared to any other model.

It's visually unfair, regarding if the hitbox matched the model or not.

there used to be a Stickman Model which had a hit box of a regular citizen and it got its textures edited and it was removed 3 times, the reason was because it was visually unfair, the model was too skinny and too dark to be speen in darker areas.

I dont believe fixing the hitbox is a solution, but removing it is

there used to be a Stickman Model which had a hit box of a regular citizen and it got its textures edited and it was removed 3 times, the reason was because it was visually unfair, the model was too skinny and too dark to be speen in darker areas.

Removing it or getting it changed could help if the hitbox isn't that good of a fix. I say we should probably use the fixed version first and then if its a really big issue then we can talk about removing it/getting it changed.

Removing it or getting it changed could help if the hitbox isn't that good of a fix. I say we should probably use the fixed version first and then if its a really big issue then we can talk about removing it/getting it changed.

Is the model not already "fixed", the model is TERRIBLE. If I recall correctly even you Tass, said that the hitbox was already adjusted. :haHAA:  There's no point in arguing a model that is literally a STICK. You should not be able to PvP with that model in general, not just raid, not just defend, not enter any fight whatsoever with a hitbox that dogshit. You can't see the model when it's better stealthed, there's PLENTY of people wanting this model to be gone, look at the poll. There's no reason to wait out the model being in the server if it's so heavily disliked by The Community. You can't see it, you can't hit it, it shouldn't be in the server.