Alaska Posted June 18, 2019 Share Posted June 18, 2019 Quote: "Gets unbanned after 4w ddos joke, comes back to MRDM"Steam Name: I am LtWildDog In-Game Name: LtWildDog steamID32: STEAM_0:0:47554161 Why were you warned/banned?: I was banned after a mass rdm when admins were not on. And it was permanent because of previous actions. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I had little regard for the rules and the consequences caught up to me. I have been banned for about 8-12 months. I have many memories of this server and all the friends I have made here. I promise if I'm allowed this chance, I will be better than I have ever been before. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Big Heart banned me permanently. Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055374050/screenshot/794237560609345643 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11357-ltwilddog-permanent-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 18, 2019 Share Posted June 18, 2019 i think i remember you from when i wasn't staff, i'd be fine with you coming back and proving you've changed. i'll forward this to plutori Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11357-ltwilddog-permanent-ban-appeal/#findComment-77588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZeroResidual (2) Posted June 18, 2019 Share Posted June 18, 2019 I'm pretty new here and never saw you around of course, but I mean it has been eight to twelve months like you said. If you're willing to come back a new and improved person that takes into consideration the server rules and abides by them, then I'd say it's fine for you to come back if approved by Plutori. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/11357-ltwilddog-permanent-ban-appeal/#findComment-77589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts