Ospevons job suggestions (gonna be long didnt wanna post in the suggestion area!)

Ospevon

Spy-

Tools: None

Weapons: Pump shotgun

Advert Abilities: None

Team: Swat/ CP (meaning he is working for the swat/ CP to catch bad people in there base)

Description: Is a SPY for the swat/ CP, Can base with people, but only people he is spying on, at all cost do not let them know you are spying. CANNOT Raid, Mug, or Heist.

Slots: 1

Vote required: Yes

Salary: $30

Player model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=158915192&searchtext=spy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robot- 

Tools - Bludgeon, Lockpick, Keypad cracker

Weapons: Pump shotgun, Galil

Advert abilities: Can /advert War on CP (swats, mayor any cop job actually)

Team: Robot

Description: You are a Robot, You can do /advert War on Swat at any time, but you must wait till they accept to kill them. You are only allowed to raid PD.

Slots: 1

Vote required: No

Salary: $40

Player model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119968146&searchtext=robot

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know I said it would be long, but for now I got some schoolwork to do I will finish up the list when I can, if you want leave your suggestions here also!

We already have an undercover cop and the robot job just has generic rules. I mainly don't add in jobs every day because at this point, when you have 70+ jobs it's hard to think of some kind of unique rule(s) that will make people wanna become the job.

We already have an undercover cop and the robot job just has generic rules. I mainly don't add in jobs every day because at this point, when you have 70+ jobs it's hard to think of some kind of unique rule(s) that will make people wanna become the job.

Tis why I suggestd removing alot of useless jobs a few weeks ago^