CodyM1002 Posted January 29, 2019 Share Posted January 29, 2019 Your Steam Name: xxoabboundonxx Your in-game name: CodyM1002 Your SteamID: Idk its in my last post in the Denied section. Why were you warned/banned?: I was banned for NLR and LTAP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? : I didn't LTAP, The only thing I did was NLR Ill admit that, The ban is 3 days long I thought it was only 24 hours, That is why I am following up. I didn't leave trying to avoid punishment, if you look in the logs or you can have anyone that was in my party vouge, that I said I was going to bed because I was tired. It was 3AM, I'm in EST Time, I didn't really expect anything to happen, I get that I was wrong with the NLR But that's a warning at most, and now I have a three day ban for a Misunderstanding, if someone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated, I have had a lot of fun playing on your server and I'm trying to get VIP. I feel like I should be unbanned, or at least given the chance to explain my self to the Staff who banned me. Who warned/banned you and for how long?: LunarRyze966 Hiro, I thought it was only for 24 hours because that's what the ban time said, then I checked a little while ago and seen it was three days, I got on and I started a follow up, because of this. Evidence: My evidence is the logs from last night, You can see when I said That I was going to bed, or that it was 3 am and I was tired. I didn't leave out of getting in trouble, I didn't even know I was gonna get in trouble. Matter of a fact I said "Ill see y'all tomorrow". All of this was in party chat, I don't know if you can see that, but people like Entity 303, Dalek, and Wilhielm can all Vouge for me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10662-banned-codym1002-v2/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hiroshima6ix9ine Posted January 30, 2019 Share Posted January 30, 2019 It wouldn’t be just a warn. You didn’t go back just to go, you went with the intention to kill one of the raiding players “before you got off”. That already proves to me your intention to leave right after killing a player, knowing full well you were in the wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10662-banned-codym1002-v2/#findComment-73068 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CodyM1002 Posted January 30, 2019 Author Share Posted January 30, 2019 It wouldn’t be just a warn. You didn’t go back just to go, you went with the intention to kill one of the raiding players “before you got off”. That already proves to me your intention to leave right after killing a player, knowing full well you were in the wrong. Ok, Yes Like I said, I know I was in the wrong in killing him. But if you check the logs like I asked, youd see how I got off because of the late time, I wouldn't try to evade something for this very reason, All Im asking for is just the NLR punishment, Or a shortened time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10662-banned-codym1002-v2/#findComment-73069 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hiroshima6ix9ine Posted January 30, 2019 Share Posted January 30, 2019 After giving it some thought, I will shorten your ban time. Reason: You do seem to understand what you did was wrong. And I haven’t seen you get in any other trouble. You are still decently new to the server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10662-banned-codym1002-v2/#findComment-73120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Canadian Array Posted January 30, 2019 Share Posted January 30, 2019 II’m not sure how long you’ve been banned but considering the moderator who banned you has agreed to shorten the length of you’re ban, you shouldn’t be banned much longer and I’ll consider this accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10662-banned-codym1002-v2/#findComment-73122 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts