Changes I think would make sense

Beersy

Since im bored, and im just waiting for my package to be delivered (Computer parts) I thought I would post a list of the changes I suggested to sugar and see what people think of them.

Plz dont hate, I am just trying to contribute bbe'z ;~;

Map:

-Add a tunnel connect suburbs and the ghetto/houses near spawn

-Add a car dealership, keeping the spawners outside of spawn

-Remove the gas station and just make a house\

-Remove all bases from spawn

-Increase size of PD

-Make a seperate bank

Textures/Models/Coding:

-Fix Master Chief hand texture

-Fix Enforcer shotgun

-Fix Perks not taking effect when changing classes

-Fix Scope Sensitivity on CSS Rifles (Scout, AWP, GSG1)

Other:

-Make cars able to be picked up with phys gun 

-Reduce NLR Radius

-Add an incentive for cops (Getting money for destroying printers with stunstick)

-Simplify meth a bit

-Reduce price of bit miners slightly or increase bitminer productivity

-Raise price of light bit miners (Too far spread from the other two) or just even out their prices in general

-Remove the 50 and 100 percent healing from unboxing

-Add BMD shipments as a yellow/gold rarity unbox. There is only 1 unbox yellow.

Things you could add:

-I remember playing on a server (AMR DarkRP) that had a camera system of buying cameras and hook them up to screens. Both the cameras and screen were addons, seperate from HL2/GMOD. It did not cause much lag, as the camera screen ran a low frames per second, so it was more of a frame by frame camera. This way, people can use camera better. This addon also had motion sensers that would alert the spawner if someone walked by, and these items could be priced. 

Jobs:

Some jobs are kinda unnecessary, so here is a comprehensive list with reasons

Cultist: Already two jobs that can kidnap, basically just pedophile without an AOS

Bank Heister/Heist Leader: Really just a modded thief/raider. Too many raid classes as is. Either remove these or remove regular raider, cuz personally Bank Heister just sounds cooler

Mugger: Again, does what a criminal and do already, but cant do other things. Why does he have a lock pick? Either remove him, or change the class to have a special kind of pistol and remove lockpick to give him some originality

Drug Dealer: Only ever seen one person use this, and not really useful considering drugs dont really help when raiding. Either remove or change drugs effects to be helpful. If removed, just make a drug buying NPC.

Detective: Just another cop. Never see many people play it, and people who do just act like a normal cop.

Mercenary: Again, not a lot of people play it. Unless you can add a special weapon, and a raiding tool set, and and actual coded system for paying them to do things, I do not see any reason for it to be there considering hit men and criminal classes exist. 

Stalker: While people enjoy it, its just an unnecessary class considering Night Stalker has a lockpick and its just the same thing\

Preacher: Only seems to cause problems with RDM. If necessary just make his weapons a un-boxable SWEP and remove him.

Mechanic: Literally never seen anyone play this. Pretty useless considering most people just respawn their cars. Unless you can add a fixing garage to the new map, just remove him.

Lawyer: Seemingly just another class nobody plays, and even when they do, nobody takes their job seriously. Either remove or make some serious modification.

Gambler: Why is this here? The server hasn't had slots for awhile...

Bus Driver: No real reason for this to be here. Might be a different story when a new map comes in, if its a bigger size then it could be more useful, otherwise I have only seen one person play it before.

Builder: Literally seemingly just a civilian/hobo under a different name.

Billy Mays: Unless you can have him sell something special, ive only ever had RDM problems with this class.

Bank Guard: Unless you add in a new bank seperate from PD, this is useless.

Bloods/Crips: Not nessecarily remove, I would suggest just turning them into one Mafia/Mafia leader thing. Keeps things simple.

Those are all my suggestion! Let me know what you think! biggrin.png

Personally all job changes in my mind shouldn't really be changed such as with the preacher if it can be unboxed it can be pocked which was a problem before with bibles but then anyone can unbox it and just go to town on people. Also the parts with the classes "no one" plays I have seen people play them all within the past 3 days and they did great at RPing I also think with this current map it should just be bloods/crips perhaps if the map had more of a mafia feel then I would agree.

Meth = keep the way it is gotta work to get paid not be a lazy meth cook.

NLR Radius : I used to dislike it but it is very nice to have. Besides the fact it doesn't always appear then people forget about the NLR timer.

PD: Make it so you can raid the armoury and still have the money stack there. I personally really like Superior servers PD (if its still like the one they had when I was on it).

I don't really know what you mean with the car dealers being away from spawn (He is already).

Some of these look like they are just for aesthetics (no offence). I see your opinion and personally I have mine too. ^ There is most of it ^ Personally these changes wouldn't effect gameplay at all.

Also time to copy and paste into {Official} Suggestions hehe (I am also waiting for computer parts =3)