I Got Bamboozled by Quick Sell

Bunziix

I don’t think this should be a refund in my opinion because if this happens to a lot of people then they will start asking for refunds 

Then it’s gonna start getting out of control

But it was kinda your fault for doing that so quick

It looked like you spammed the mouse multiple times lol

Plus I think the only person that can refund you is sugar good luck with that lol sorry about the bunker buster can we Get a f for every comment :(

EDIT: maybe he can add something saying are you sure you wanna sell this when you have the quick sell. Maybe a great idea?

I don’t think this should be a refund in my opinion because if this happens to a lot of people then they will start asking for refunds 

Then it’s gonna start getting out of control

But it was kinda your fault for doing that so quick

It looked like you spammed the mouse multiple times lol

Plus I think the only person that can refund you is sugar good luck with that lol sorry about the bunker buster can we Get a f for every comment :(

EDIT: maybe he can add something saying are you sure you wanna sell this when you have the quick sell. Maybe a great idea?

I dont want a refund lol i was joking, it was 100% my fault lol

This has happened to me as well there really needs to be a way to "lock" items in your inventory to prevent them from being deleted/sold until you unlock them

I like this idea, maybe i will make a thread on the Suggestion forumns

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe I can offer you my Bunker Busters for the money you got + 100k maybe?

Basically refund your bunker Busters, that's if you're interested.