Jump to content

Succ The Zucc

Senior Mod

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Succ The Zucc

  1. Should have made this a law when I was mayor LMAO
  2. 2 totally separate RP scenarios. In which one was kidnapping, the other was raiding. The raiders would then be wrong in saying they broke NLR. That as well, to claim they were raiding at the time of the kidnapping is stupid at best. Sure maybe if you had them next to the base and at gunpoint to kill them while defenseless, but even then to put them into a seperate building is leaving the area.
  3. Alright so you didn't see the part that there was two other people in the base. I didn't know who would be in there until I actually raided which is why I threw in the makeshift. I wasn't waiting. I got there a hit man came up to me I called a hit then he ran. Also I claimed the processors. Which then allows me to. (this is with every player not just moderators) Also with the spectate thing. They spectated because there was really no idea why he was being taken to a sit. We didn't know if he had messed up or if he was being taken to a sit that was called on him. It was 2 days that he had been on the staff team and usually around day 2 or 3 someone calls a sit about something they didn't like the outcome of or what you did in game. The spectating was without mal intent and it was to see how he was handling it as a Trial Mod. But I hope my reply clears things up.
  4. Ahhh so this is where everyone found my video Lmao Thanks Canadian -Succ The Zucc
×
×
  • Create New...