Jump to content

Skillbie.THE COON�

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Skillbie.THE COON�

  1. @Sugar Tits Do you remember me THE COON and ItsANGG bro? How you been
  2. yeah I recommend not playing hackers aare on server rn its a reck
  3. +1 I agree as this has happened to me many times.
  4. Hey sugar I'm playing again ;)))))))) So, I was wondering how do I get my custom classes back? < THE LAW> < AKBAR BITCHES> -sugar notice me senpai ily bb
  5. Holy crap if this actually happened I want your babies. Crt if thats true im crying
  6. Honestly, i would never sell them to you even if it was 1 million dollars XD
  7. Im selling 2 classes. THE LAW AND NIGHT WATCH! Both classes= 100$ FOR NIGHT WATCH= 65$ The Law= 85$
  8. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE -ChucklesTheTrafficCone
  9. (incoming "OMG HARRASSMENT THE ENTIRE SERVER HATES ME!!!") -ZEE KOALA
  10. finally SAD. i never really knew you but RIP! :huh:
  11. and how would the miners even GET up there...? i found them there idk
  12. UMM president my bit miners were stolen then i found them and started using them up there AND.. i wasnt the one raiding...
  13. YES, but the elastic cuffs do need editing and they dont pull as good as they use too. They can pull away and it doesnt pull them that good.
  14. The elastic cuffs are ok.... but they are so easy to break out of. If you are trying to kidnap someone they just break out and fly away. You guys should try these handcuffs http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=314355886&searchtext=handcuffs
  15. He, has been trial mod for sooo long now. Ive seen 3 trial mods get it in 3 days of getting trial before him. I feel he should be promoted he has been helping me out for awhile now. Also ive got to know him and he is a really good guy and i think u guys should give him a higher chance (mod)! Thanks for reading (:
  16. This is queued up for the next reset PRINTERS ARE GOING BACK ?
  17. I think the printers should go back to normal because they are not worth the 200 k for the printers. If u nerf the printers because we have too much cash (pretty much just me) you should add some stuff to buy... cars, perks,etc. We need some more stuff to spend or cash on. But u should really fix the printers saying that ive been playing with 2 max extended for 2 hours and made 100k.... plz actually take this serious.
×
×
  • Create New...