Jump to content

The_G_Spot

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by The_G_Spot

  1. I gave away 13 million the other day :/
  2. see I want to come back but my class has been ripped apart and other people own my workshop weapons I used to have. So now I dont know what to do
  3. Just wondering if I should come back, and be active again :)
  4. Listen up, I have taken a break from the wonderful server called TitsRP. But dont worry I am back, but I will only be able to play at least 3 times a week its not a lot but that is all I can handle at the time. WHERE WERE YOU? I was busy with life :) Sincerely, me BigBootyJudy
  5. k dood thanks. To Good for The GAME, thinks im Aimbotting LOL
  6. Disconnect: Kicked by anticheat: being to good Incident ID: my steam ID (note this if you want to appeal) Reason: cheating (6). What the Fuck
  7. They call me JUDY
  8. You would not get your money back it is now sugars there is no refunds. its the fax of buying something that you want to have to be better than others.
  9. I honesly LOVE IT
  10. Deadman Why is the cyflurin container floating i didnt think that they are able to float?
  11. so now im not able to reply to my own thread really mature morins. And now your saying im not able to place hits on people so what is the point of even having a hit man job. And the thread i made was to speak my mind about the stupidity of most of the banns givin on titsrp.
  12. I got brought into a sit where me and my friend BigBootyRichard were accused of placing hits on the same guy for each other.(didnt know he was talking about something that happened 20 minutes ago). The person was Asian taco. So im furious at whoever the fuck was the Mod in the sit Because he Was accusing us of this. So I told him that the person who placed the hit on ASIAN TACO was Badog. (I believe that is his name) . So the random mod was saying the logs bag to differ.(now i realised he was talking about something that happened 20 minutes ago) So before i got to tell him when i placed a hit on Asian taco the FUCKTARD moderator Banned me. There was this thing i used to do with other hit-man when we placed the same hit on the same person, we would do a bet for who killed them first. This is what me and Richard were doing. So Now i Am PISSED off because this FUCKTARD banned me. (for 1 day)
  13. Morins even if you kill someone by accident while raiding does not mean your aloud to let them back in the raid. That has never happened with me and i will always get team killed in raids, and then i would end up with a warn for NLR if i tried to go back. So if you ever thought that maybe grammar came back, because leon came back. So really this whole problem is your fault for letting leon back into the raid. Therefor You MORINS was the starting point of this problem because you let someone in, who should not of been able to come back. Sincerely, The BiggestBaddestBootyOfThemAll This is straight from sugars Staff guidelines. Heres a link : http://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=131 And clearly you jumped to it and banned him straight away even know in the Staff Guidelines it says DO listen to both sides of an admin sit and use logs to your advantage DO listen to both sides of an admin sit and use logs to your advantage
  14. u must have the wrong person because yesterday i wasnt a cop at all so. I think your WRONG And if you read my above post you would no why i killed that guy Batballs and why i left. PS countering is not rdming If this is how the admins and moderators deal with the problem then they are corrupt. Good admins/mods would wait to get the persons side of the story. Really if you think about it the people who told you that could just not like me because, if you havent realized by now there are alot of douchbag players on the server. that will do/say whatever to get another person banned. because 'IT AMUSES THEM'
  15. tits check out my new thread FALSE BAN
  16. by Kaneki Ken for "rdmx3,random demote,leaving to avoid punishment" for 35 hours. first of all killing someone because they try to kidnap u is not rdm. secondly i killed this guy after he false demoted me, because you do not just demote for no reason he said 'it was FAIL rp" after i killed him he demoted me again. And i didnt rdm again. So i demoted him for false demote 2 times. Then getting off because you dont want to play anymore for the night is not leaving to avoid punishment, because i wasnt in a sit or anything like that. So Ken i would like to call a hole lot of Bullshit for your false Ban :)
  17. i came on today and it said banned. what for?
  18. i came on and it said i was banned. what for?
  19. pls get rid of the c4 its so over powered
  20. can anyone tell me the cost of a custom class (cost of weapons) etc
×
×
  • Create New...