Jump to content

Biggie Bear

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Biggie Bear

  1. The song is "If I could be a pickle for a day - Pickle rebel" There's another song called MC sammy T hey gurl can I pee in ur butt But I accidentally removed that last one from my favorites so it might be gone forever idk, the original artist died or something I'd be happy just to have the pickle rebel song if possible thanks
  2. There is a song removed from youtube in my playlist on the boombox but when I click to play it still works and others confirm they can hear it, so I am assuming the files are saved somewhere on my PC. Can someone tell me how to get these files, I really want to download this song and reupload it to youtube.
  3. I've opened 10 level 3 lootcrates and found 1 dragon egg. Total value of 10 level 3 lootcrates after selling everything: 6 million Price of 10 level 3 lootcrates: 30 million Level 3 lootcrates are NOT 2 million. The lowest I've seen one sell for was 2.7 mil
  4. The player nylox only received a verbal warning for what he said, and Foul agreed with him, on video.

    Not even a warning is enough.

    I've had a friend see an anime character and make this statement and been instantly banned and denied on forums for his appeal.

    But for some reason nylox and foul get away with verbal warnings with all the evidence provided against them?

    These players both need to be banned at the very least.

    The video starts where I was checking if my mic worked and if my video was recording, to the end where he muted us and said nothing will be done.

    I did not edit the video to make it appear foul said I had "pedophile issues", that is word for word what foul said.

    There were players in game who saw what he said, saw we went to a sit, and saw he did not get warned, all of these people now believe what Nylox said must be true.

    There will be players who see my video of foul accusing me, the photos of nylox accusing me, and players who will see the forums post "accepted" but actually nothing done, and they will assume that must mean nylox and foul are both right.

    I have been illegally defamed and I am seeking legal action against you, foul, nylox, and the server host.

×
×
  • Create New...