Jump to content

Razr0109

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Razr0109

  1. Razr0109

    Gang CC-Razr

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529173810 Gang name: Darkmoon
  2. Okay thank you!! Also I found the discord
  3. Okay so I used to be able to play the boombox and it was cool. When I was able to get my laptop to run good again (wifi issues) I was greeted to a new boombox pop up upon pressing E on it. This pop up asks if you accept the YouTube tos. I can spam accept and nothing happens, I've tried for days and asked 2 mods for help(though not like they can really do much about this). I opened BOTH of the links to ensure that wasn't the issue. Everything else works as normal except for this, and I can still hear other people using boomboxes. I'm hoping to get in contact with a mod as this may be a server side issue? That's the advice I was just given. While doing this getting the discord link would be helpful as faster communication. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...