DJ Job

Bosco the Unicycling Bear

Should this be added?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes
    • Yes, but ______ could be better about it
    • No

So I realized that boomboxes have a short radius, hard to make a night club due to it. This is my suggestion for a DJ Job

Description: Set up a night club or rave indoors and use your boombox to entertain those who come, you are NOT allowed to play ear rape, if you do so, you can be warned for FailRP or just demoted.

Special Abilities (What makes them different?) They have a special boombox called "Boombox W/Amps" which increase the radius to 2x the normal boombox's radius. (Another Idea I had is instead of a boombox, give them a swep which can be set at 2 corners and everyone inside there can hear music at the same volume, but as soon as you exit, no music at all, not faded or anything, just gone, of course, you need a max radius to prevent trolling. This SWEP would not be placable, but they can left click to set up a "DJ Panel" which can be locked, and have a queue of different songs, if the  DJ wants people to pick, the DJ can charge for this. If they right click with the SWEP they can access the DJ Panel unrestricted and remove songs as they please and play them.)

Player Model Suggestions: Daft Punk, Snoop  Dog, Skrillex, or a normal Citizen with a boombox on their head

Lemme know what you think (: