Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Seems like a lot of you are wanting it back with the polls I put out and some of you want to help. like 

OMG Silver, {GN} Isaac, 全能の科学者, Mr.Peanut butter

You 4 plz message me on discord so we can talk more about this 

 

For those who want to be part of the paper message me on discord. The deadline to do so is july 5th. The paper will be coming out on July 15, and will be pumped out one a week every Sunday. If anyone has suggestions on what they  want out of this paper plz comment. Also realize that if you're interested it's almost like being staff so you can be demoted and there are ranks in the paper. I love making the paper except for the last 2 I made since they were rushed and it was basically just me making them. It takes a lot of time in making these so please realize why it might take awhile for it to come out. Just need to train people and figure out plans. I would like if the owner could allow me to post more than 10 images and plz finally allow gifs to work on the forums. REMINDER JULY 15 IS THE FIRST ISSUE. So wish me and the whole team good luck!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8811-titty-times-is-back-info/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...