Vaporeonn Posted April 19, 2018 Share Posted April 19, 2018 Multiple moderators, actually very good moderators resigned last night, surprisingly all in one sitting and not very far apart from each other. I would like to know (As a fellow staff) the reason of this incident and if it was for demotion and why? Was it from the stress? Do you have IRL things going on at the moment? It’s okay if you are one of the moderators and do not feel comfortable posting the reason here, but if you want to PM me on Discord feel free I will not disclose any private information. I would like to ask all of you to understand my perspective as I have literally been a T-Mod for 3 days now, and my curiosity has skyrocketed. I will miss all of you that have resigned hope to see you guys in the future possibly. -Sp0oky Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8285-reason-for-mass-resign/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted April 20, 2018 Share Posted April 20, 2018 Some wants to explore the options of creating a server, some just left because they knew a mass demotion was coming, and some just doesn't enjoy the server anymore. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8285-reason-for-mass-resign/#findComment-58936 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts