Prop lets you shoot through bulletproof glass

Billcat

Bug

Description: If you put the one way prop that you normally cannot shoot through against the glass of the Mayor's office windows, you can shoot anybody directly touching them. Note that no body parts are visibly clipping through the wall.

How to reproduce: Put a one way prop, specifically the metal bar one everybody used to see through but cannot shoot through, directly against a window in the Mayor's Office. Have somebody stand as flat against the wall as they can while still being visible through the one way/window, and you should be able to shoot them. I was able to have every weapon on the Soldier 76 class shoot somebody in this manner.

Priority: Low

Bug

Description: If you put the one way prop that you normally cannot shoot through against the glass of the Mayor's office windows, you can shoot anybody directly touching them. Note that no body parts are visibly clipping through the wall.

How to reproduce: Put a one way prop, specifically the metal bar one everybody used to see through but cannot shoot through, directly against a window in the Mayor's Office. Have somebody stand as flat against the wall as they can while still being visible through the one way/window, and you should be able to shoot them. I was able to have every weapon on the Soldier 76 class shoot somebody in this manner.

Priority: Low

This has happened to me too.

Unfortunately this has been an issue for a while. Sugar said it has something to do with projectile rendering, meaning when a projectile hits a prop, it generates a second invisible projectile that "goes heckin far"

I dont know if theres a way to fix this short of blacklisting the fence props

I would hope we would not have to blacklist the prop, as it is crucial is many base designs. One fix could be an edit for whenever v2 of this map is released (or sooner) removing the ability to stand on the windows.