Lightsaber Bug

Stephanie

Bug

Description: When using the lightsaber, instead of damaging where the blade is or where you're intending to attack someone it attacks behind you making it extremely easy to crossfire or accidently kill someone. This makes the lightsaber pretty much unusable

How to reproduce: Redirecting the damage to in front of you rather than behind where you have no control with who you're trying to hit.

Priority: High

I can confirm this is a thing. Caused Stephanie to RDM (considered crossfire maybe)because of this stupid bug. I went to the back of him when he had the lightsaber out and it killed me. Needs to be fixed before it can cause more trouble

Update: I discovered that it does this with every single player model except one. I tested every single player model and with every single player model except the burnt charcol one the lightsaber was like backwards. It did damage behind you instead of in front. With the Burnt player model it works perfeclty fine though. I don't know why but maybe there's a way you can fix this?

Lightsabers are very wonky. They cause a ton of lag if a lot of players have them out (which is why they eat ass now because they are fairly optimized). They were left in because of the utility they provide. I will check it out and see if I can just make it so the damage goes forward a bit