Mentor Peanut Butter's SkyWatch

TheDavid

Hm, looks like you tried to make a report, but forgot to put it in the proper format or thread.

IF this isn't supposed to be a report then what is the point of this "discussion" all it's going to do is start drama and controversy.

But to put your question to rest, yes police officers are authorized to eliminate a target if they are committing a crime that could be seen as a danger to citizens or officers. Instances such as terrorism, kidnapping, or raiding constitute the use of lethal force in instances where making an arrest is not a viable option.

Hm, looks like you tried to make a report, but forgot to put it in the proper format or thread.

IF this isn't supposed to be a report then what is the point of this "discussion" all it's going to do is start drama and controversy.

But to put your question to rest, yes police officers are authorized to eliminate a target if they are committing a crime that could be seen as a danger to citizens or officers. Instances such as terrorism, kidnapping, or raiding constitute the use of lethal force in instances where making an arrest is not a viable option.

Thanks for the answer but what would happen if someone shoots and kills someone else is that deemed KOS?

thanks for saying this in such a coherent way, I was getting too heated to do so and probably seemed like a dick

I should also mention that personally I only do this at times that there is mass crime and little to no cp presence in the area, making it dangerous for not only myself, but everyone else as well if I leave my position and move to the ground to chase and arrest someone when I could end the threat and stay on guard immediately.