The Path to Power - Brand New Dark RP Strategy Guide by Maserati Rick

Maserati Rick

sI am back with a brand new ebook on Dark RP. Unlike my last book where i outlined the various scams that take place on gmod, this book teaches you how to create and maintain an organized gang of players on Dark RP to dominate servers. Unlike most gaming guides which only outline instructions on how to play the game, this book teaches psychology of the Gmod player and how to use knowledge of human psychology to your advantage, how to use debt to your advantage ethically, as well as how to create several buisnesses that run themselves and boost your cashflow within the server. Not only is this the one of the first books to teach Gmod strategy with tactics like this, it is the first book on Garry's Mod focused exclusively on Dark RP to ever be published on amazon.

Out today, snatch one up for 5$ today and boost your gameplay strategy today

you can pick it up right here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077MYTWGF

• Sad 1

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the  depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.  :sleepy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid  :P