Quick Question, Sorry if it appears Rantish.

Speedy

If you are "raiding" someone and they dont own any of the doors to the house, is it considered a raid? No one lives there I thought. Just a quick question for a sit I just had. I get a feeling as if there is alot of bias among staff members, I imagine them all in the same teamspeak like a bunch of nerds, which spreads bias even further than just the 1 staff member. I called for a sit to help with an issue me and pilkas had that was a sticky situation (the first sentence, he warned me and left without getting another staff member's opinion, besides an admin that wasent there or heard the situation saying, "lol no" in ooc) with no good answer. I called for an avalible staff member and it got declined for: "No hes not" after requesting someone not involved in the rp situation so no bias is involved in the sit. I feel as sugar titties' hard work may go to waste someday, the staff as of now being biggest threat of killing the server. Also theres nothing wrong with staff perfering rp more than sits, but usually you need to report the issue in "@ admins pls help" chat about 5-10 times before getting your sit handled, usually about 10 minutes after the action of the sit took place. One example that made me cringe is when someone called Kalysta emo and she started muting and banning people. Keep in mind there are good staff, but the current staff need to be hit with the reality of quality over quantity.

https://imgur.com/ZFyKX2h

Um, if the person doesn't own the doors, and no one else does either then the house is vacant, which means it's not raidable. 

However if someone owns the doors but the person inside isn't the owner the house is still raidable given that the person inside may be a party member, gang member, or a friend to the base owner who is basing there as well.

Now as far as your comments toward the staff team; if you see a staff member being deliberately biased you can record the altercation and make a report on the forums. If the team proves your report to be valid the staff member will be demoted.

Can't raid a base that nobody owns, it isn't a base. If there's (RAIDABLE) entities inside, you can raid it for the entities. If it's a base someone owns but someone else is inside, anybody inside a base is KOS while you are raiding it.

If you can provide any form of evidence whatsoever at all that a staff member is biased or abusive, they will be subject to a serious talking to or straight demotion. Why can you not provide any screen shots of the console or chat regarding this situation?

Do not call sits that do not describe the situation such as "admins pls help," there is an administrator-set precedent to completely ignore these sits. It's ridiculous to put so little effort into caring and then expect us to believe you care.

If you were not involved in a situation and did not bother to read what actually happened, don't talk about it as if you know what happened.

Can't raid a base that nobody owns, it isn't a base. If there's (RAIDABLE) entities inside, you can raid it for the entities. If it's a base someone owns but someone else is inside, anybody inside a base is KOS while you are raiding it.

If you can provide any form of evidence whatsoever at all that a staff member is biased or abusive, they will be subject to a serious talking to or straight demotion. Why can you not provide any screen shots of the console or chat regarding this situation?

Do not call sits that do not describe the situation such as "admins pls help," there is an administrator-set precedent to completely ignore these sits. It's ridiculous to put so little effort into caring and then expect us to believe you care.

If you were not involved in a situation and did not bother to read what actually happened, don't talk about it as if you know what happened.

There was no raidables inside and he didnt own ANY doors in the base. He warned me for failrp because I bought the door to his "base" but he didnt own a door so hows it his base?. Also I didnt call a sit for "admins please help" I was refering to how many times you need to call for an admin to get one, you beta cuck. God Bless America