Jump to content

I'm new and could use some help


Recommended Posts

This is our workshop collection here

 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644550395

 

When you join, it should download it for you but on the rare case that it's wonky, that is all of it.

 

Also the F4 menu seems to do a weird thing with caching the model icon so if you have the model now, when before you didn't, it may still show as an error on the F4 menu. So don't be scared of that if you still see it after you download the content!

 

I have this downloaded but it doesn't seem to help. Since I'm gaming tonight when it's later,  I'll be uninstalling GMod and all of the workshop stuff and trying to see if maybe something glitched during download .

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...