Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Some of you may be wondering....WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TITTY TIMES.......most are like who the fuck cares! kill yourself filmz......Well I'm here to tell you its back baby every Friday!

 

What happened? basic shit Work,Girlfriend, college, and like you know doing life shit.

Why are you doing this still? Meh well I write almost everyday still and I thought meh i miss making the paper

Where you go in general? just been busy! also i mean i don't know if you heard but i'm kind of the best mod of all time lasting a solid 2 days! also i got forum banned sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why do you still play on this server you cunt? I mean i still like the shit in the sever and some of the people but it's gmod EVERYONE IS A FUCKING CUNT. I'm used to it

Will lucio be around? maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but he should be able to make memes for me still. We all know what happen last time. cough cough shit meme for my gmod gang

Will you ever be staff? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.... IDK, possible, we have mother fucking Orange Gatorade as our president so.

Will the articles be somewhat good? I mean, sure! I think there good and that's all that i really care. IDGAF if people hate it!

Last question: who do you think is a shitty staff member? um all of them. Duh! Not saying that in a mean way, and I'm like DEMOTE ALL THE STAFF. No lol. Like there is no way you can be a good staff on that server. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. You can be a okay staff, and they are a few, but mostly all of them can be lazy, biased, or sometime break the rules themselves, or just be a little to uptight. But can't blame them because have you been on the fucking server. Fools will make reports if they stub there fucking toe on the wall, or you will hear the dumbest shit come out of someones mouth, and you're like "a person just said that....why?" In retrospect, give staff a break, they have there reason. That's why i always laugh when i see some shit report. Trust me the really bad staff members are either demoted or just left.

 

Paper 9/29/17 afternoon pst. Hope you guys enjoy it, and that's just a little update. Now here is your juicy boobs

p.s to lazy to fix grammar, or anything. THIS PART AIN'T THE PAPER SO WHO CARES!

7aef859e313cbaee94feb59002ab5ca8.jpg

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6146-all-we-want-is-big-juicy-tits/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...