Azria Posted September 19, 2017 Share Posted September 19, 2017 For The Past 2 days i've been in abit of a dispute with my power company which lead to my power being shut off, Soon after getting it back on (literally an hour ago) My internet was shut off. So If I miraculously dont appear on gmod in the coming week or 2 thats why Can we get a #FuckComcast Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6054-my-reasoning-if-i-dont-appear-online/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cicada Posted September 19, 2017 Share Posted September 19, 2017 #FucKTeData , oops. wrong company. Anyways, fuck TeData for real (My provider). But hope to see you soon again my dude. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6054-my-reasoning-if-i-dont-appear-online/#findComment-41274 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted September 19, 2017 Author Share Posted September 19, 2017 Update: I have internet today but I dont know if its a just today thing or what. More Info Soon. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6054-my-reasoning-if-i-dont-appear-online/#findComment-41275 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts