Staff Issue

MarkCX

Staff Sits

Now we have a minor issue with staff and the sits. This problem results in staff not being able to take sits because others just spam click.

[align=left]

• THE ISSUE
  • Staff click open case without reading the case 
  • Staff have to ask whats the reason for the sit when they should be reading the reason.

The Solution!

• Staff needs to READ the case info BEFORE they accept it 

THIS IS NOT POINTED AT CERTAIN STAFF MEMBERS THIS JUST NEEDS TO BE FIXED

[/align]

Half these kids won't listen. All they care about is bloody sit count, even though it doesn't matter much at all. It took me almost 5 months to get around 700 sits, because I did a lot of helping off the record, I still got promoted to mod. It's not about quantity of sits, it's about quality of attitude and willingness to be better. You're not just here to ban rule breakers and unstuck people from walls, you're here as an ambassador for the server. Good staff make players return, sit count does not.

Half these kids won't listen. All they care about is bloody sit count, even though it doesn't matter much at all.

I do not its just annoying because some people cant even get the chance to do their job and take a sit because certain people farm sits and spam open case

Well, dont you think it will take longer if we have minges farming and spamming sits

90% sits are I H E Z R D M and the other 10% are normal RDM sits.And I don't think its bad if they ask the sit reason.The real problem is people accepting sits that should be ignored like.ADMIN TO ME .........................................................................................................................................