Levenaye Posted August 19, 2017 Share Posted August 19, 2017 I have no evidence that I had 14 million before it was lost. Even if I don't have any, this should still be looked into since I have heard that more people have had the same problem. This morning after the reset (8:00 or 9:00 A.M I forgot) I decided to re-log into TitsRP after 3 hours because of some real life things I needed to do. When I logged back in, I noticed that my money was at $35,000. At first, I thought that Sugar took my money because I asked about making my Zoidberg Custom Class into a cop, but when I asked about how much money you get when you first join, apparently it was $35,000. I did do the command where I retrieve anything that was gone from resets, but nothing happened. I didn't post this as a bug in the bugs/exploit forum section because I don't know if this is completely true, but it's the only logical thing I can come to. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5685-money-reset/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
strive Posted August 19, 2017 Share Posted August 19, 2017 This has been a bug, it started to happen while Sugar was on vacation, I think he keeps logs of money so he might be able to do something. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5685-money-reset/#findComment-38593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
slowpoke Posted August 19, 2017 Share Posted August 19, 2017 yeah, I lost ~5 million but the last screenshot I had before the reset only showed about 4.6 mil. Hopefully sugar can find logs or something and refund us ;w; Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5685-money-reset/#findComment-38601 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_G_Spot Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 I gave away 13 million the other day :/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5685-money-reset/#findComment-38619 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now