TITS NEWSPAPER

The Film is Truth

Do you guys want a newspaper for the server  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want a newspaper for the server

I would like to propose a newspaper for titsrp, I would of course be the head editor of the paper, but I was thinking it would be a cool way for the community express each other, and this project would be something i can handle and I have a format and gameplan of what needs to be acomplished. Are you guys interested? and do i have the blessing of papa sugar!

I don't see why you couldn't do this. I'm sure Sugar would be okay with it, but I guess we'll wait to here it from the man himself.

WELL I'm not going to let some willy nilly join the newspaper, so there will be apps. That i will have to approve. There were be 2 job openings 1 for co head editor so basically right hand man, and then another apps for writers. The only people who can apply for co head editor is staff, and i can make the app temp and stuff. I guess they can post there apps here. I can make the temp ready for aug 1st, and if it get big enough maybe it can be transfer over to the regular app sections

Why not mock something up. Create a sample of how it'd look. People tend to go along with things more if there's a tangible product to sample.

bruh

you know how hard that would be, i would have to make a whole newspaper all by myself ewwww, but thats why i have apps so i can get a small bit of people

Don't need a legitimate paper. Just a template so people can see the format, and possibly suggest changes

um i guess, but i've done this for other servers and its been quite succesful, The point of the newspaper is to see everyones perspectives on things, if its just mine then it will look bad. I want a diverse paper, and i know what i'm doing. It will start off small but then get bigger with more time.