The Film is Truth Posted July 30, 2017 Share Posted July 30, 2017 I really hope you guys like the vid, been awhile since i edited and i had alot of fun. Yes there is a watermark but I'm get a new editing software soon. In case you guys forget I'm writer/filmmaker, and though I'm working on bigger projects than this. It's fun to just dick around and just bullshit with you guys. Hope you guys like it. In the future it will be a little bit more scripted and more energized. This was made late at night so I can't be 100 percent exlposive. That's why i have SLAMS! Next vid should be better but i think this one is still funny. Leave a comment of what you like or what you want to see! p.s made it public, btw this is not my official youtube channel. ENJOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjw5nalxdg&feature=youtu.be Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5418-re-upload-exploding-shit-on-tits/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now